0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the mock test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. As per the verdict of Lalita Kumari v. Govt of UP, the preliminary inquiry before registration of FIR by the police is to be completed within
2. Section 154 of CrPC provides that FIR should be reduced into writing. The main reason for this is
3. If two or more persons go to record FIR for the same occurrence, then
4. A goes to the police station and says, ‘B and I were sitting at a bar having drinks. I went to the washroom and when I returned, I saw that all the money from my wallet was missing. I asked B where the money went or has he taken the money. B refused and started shouting at me for calling him a thief. I told B that it is not possible that the money was here before I went to the washroom but now it is missing. On hearing this, B slapped me in front of everyone at the Bar. I had Rs 5000/- in my wallet and now the amount is missing. I suspect B has stolen my money.’
5. A person calls police and informs them, ‘I can hear the sound of gunshots near the ABC road. A gang of 5 people are carrying weapons and guns.’ The police appear on the spot and find a dead body and start examining the person present at the scene. One person ‘C’ informs the police that a group of 5 people came and started arguing with the deceased. They threw the deceased on the road and shot him and went away in their jeep. In this case
6. Who all are entitled to a copy of FIR?
7. Who out of the following cannot lodge FIR?
8. Which of the following is true?
9. Which of the following is not an essential requirement of FIR?
10. Which of the following is incorrect in case of use of FIR as an evidence?
11. Pick the correct option.
12. A rape victim approaches the police station to record the FIR. The police officer refuse to record the FIR because the offence did not take place within his jurisdiction. Which of the following is correct in this case?
13. Which of the following is true regarding evidentiary value of FIR?
14. D is the officer in charge of police station. He is on leave for one day. B comes to the police station to register FIR. What will happen in this case?
15. A minor girl of 13 years was raped on 10.7.2020. The family decided to lodge the FIR on 20.7.2020. In this case, the delay of 10 days