0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the mock test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Mock Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the mock test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. The Law of evidence is lex fori. This means that
2. Which of the following is true for affidavits?
3. The term ‘evidence’ is defined under section 3 of the act. Which of the following is not evidence within the meaning of section 3?
4. Which of the following statement is true with respect to hearsay evidence?
5. (1)The standard of proof in civil and criminal cases is the same.
(2)In both the cases, the point is to be proved beyond reasonable doubt.
6. The famous case on circumstantial evidence
7. An irrelevant piece of evidence can never be admitted as evidence. Even an appellate court is bound to discard such evidence. This means
8. Which of the following is correct?
9. A is tried for the murder of B. Evidence is given that A had motive to murder B and at the time when B was murdered, A was seen going towards B’s house with gun and was seen returning from B’s house with blood on his clothes. This evidence is
10. A is being tried for murder of B. The prosecution gives the evidence, that A was seen stabbing B with knife multiple times. A was fully aware of what he was doing and stopped stabbing B only when B stopped moving. A did this because B had married the girl whom A loved. Select the incorrect option about fact in issue in this case.
11. The term documentary evidence is defined under Section 3 of Indian Evidence Act. This means that
12. The concept of relevancy and admissibility are
13. Which of the following is true?
14. In a case the accused is asked by the court as to what he wants to say about the evidence against him. The accused is unable to give an answer and remains silent. Here
15. Circumstantial evidence is not the direct evidence of fact in issue. Which of the following is true about circumstantial evidence?